Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Only original and unpublished articles will be accepted.
- The article should not be under evaluation for publication by another journal.
- The article must be submitted to the journal according to the template in Microsoft Word, available in Author Guidelines. Please, when pasting your text in the respective sections of the template, keep the destination formatting (Cambria, size 12, single space) using the option to paste "keep only text".
- Do not include the authors’ full name, ORCID, institutional affiliation and email address in the template, in the initial submission (except in the journal's system), to ensure the blind review process. This information will be requested after the article is approved.
- Both the citation in the text and in the “references” item follow the APA (American Psychological Association) formatting style.
- Clear photos, graphs and tables strictly essential will be accepted, and must be marked in the text by their order number, in the places where they must be inserted. Figures or photos must be inserted in TIFF or JPG format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. If the illustrations submitted have already been published, mention the source. The titles, the x and y axes scale, and all information contained inside the graphs and figures must be in Cambria size 12.
- Manuscripts may be refused if presented in a disorganized manner and outside the norms of the template.
- The article must be submitted correctly to the corresponding section according to its reference area.
- All accepted articles will be published only in the online version and in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Authors are responsible for all opinions, results and conclusions contained in articles.
- All accepted articles become the property of JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND KNOWLEDGE SPREADING, and their subsequent publication in other media is not allowed without written permission by the Editor.